Please read carefully the terms of this license
The Regular License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work (Item) you have selected. Read the rest of this license for the details that apply to your use of the item.
Things you can do with the Item
- You can create one End Product for a client and you can transfer that single End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
- You may use the product for your own purpose or for your client.
- The item usage is restricted to a single installation.
- You can make any number of copies of the single End Product as long as the End Product is distributed for Free.
- You can use a purchased theme for your own personal blog or client's website.
Things you cannot do with the item
- Selling the end product except to one client is not allowed.
- Claiming the ownership of the work is not allowed. This is a license for product use only.
- Incorporating the item in the work which is created for redistribution and the item is not resellable for your client.
- Offering a purchased theme to users of your hosting or blogging service (even for free) is not allowed.
- Redistributing the item as stock in a tool, template, or with source files, is not allowed. You cannot redistribute the Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You cannot redistribute or make the item available with superficial modifications. Those mentioned actions are not allowed to be done even if the redistribution is for Free.
- You cannot modify the item and resell the end product.
- You cannot share the item with others.